WHY SERVE "THE WORLD'S ORIGINAL"™ "BRANDED FRIED CHICKEN DINNER"™ ?
Food Service Licensing
In today's highly competitive market, one of a restaurant's goals should be to position its menu in a format that will enable it to capture and appeal to as
many additional meal occasions and taste profiles as are operationally feasible. Simply "being different" or having a "great location" is no longer enough
to guarantee that a particular restaurant will be successful. A successful restaurant must also possess unique, dynamic marketing features and exclusive
"menu segment brands"™ that make their restaurant more brand appealing than its countless competitors.
Chicken in the Rough® is:
- intended to create new market share, new day-part menu segments, new profit centers plus give your current and new
customers another reason to increase the frequency of their return to your restaurant "fore more"™ Chicken in the
Rough® and its other fine food and beverage items.
- about enabling your restaurant to participate in and gain more than its fair share of the multi-billion dollar "fried chicken
- a proven lunch/dinner "fried chicken menu segment"™ brand.
- an exceptionally popular "Take-Home-A-Box"™ and home meal replacement "fried chicken menu segment"™ brand.
- an authentic golf theme banquet menu headliner.
- a great catering and special event "fried chicken menu segment"™.
- ALWAYS intended to be complimentary, not competitive, with your menu.
Menuing Chicken in the Rough® enables our licensed restaurants to promote our exclusive, signature fried chicken brand, have fun, create new life
for their "fried chicken menu segment"™ and make money without any changes to their business, other than the way they prepare and serve their new
"premium quality branded fried chicken dinners"™ ... Chicken in the Rough®.